Former Island Employees

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:44 am

Great job Mark...I'll be expecting an even bigger tip this summer...LOL I'm heading back to Las Vegas today so hopefully I'll win this time. When do you and Tina head back to the island?
pibpatty

admin1
Site Admin

Postby admin1 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:33 am

Good Luck then Patty!! We are leaving for Ohio Sunday or Monday depending on the weather as we are flying back.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:05 pm

Unfortunately, I do not know if i will be working up there this summer or not. I might work a few Menus shows if possible. Otherwise, I'll be there a lot over the summer... I am up to snuff on my all day drinking skills... I can't wait til it's time to get up there!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

joecool

Postby joecool » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:23 am

smeech its joe from the DQ hows it going man ill see you this summer ill be at the brewery working my tail off stop by and say hi

islandgirl

canada

Postby islandgirl » Thu May 06, 2004 3:24 pm

HEy canada, you didn't answer patty about where you worked. There are still some old FB and CT employees floating around up here. Who are you? I manage the CT so I may know you!!! By the way, Patty and Smeech, nice to see that you are keeping up on the island gossip!!!

canada

CT

Postby canada » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:10 pm

This is Chris Cox (Canada)...I was a smoker rat my first year '88. I then moved to the main kitchen and was Dotties second for the next two years. I located Mark (Apeman) earlier this year, he is in Olympia, WA.

Just logged back on because I got an email from Psychadelic Tim (timbob).

Haven't made it back to the bay in years now that I live in Chicago...boy do I miss it!

Does anyone have Jen Robinson's email? She is/was an Isslander and worked at Frosty's a few years. I lost track of her after she got married. Last I heard she was around Columbus, OH.

AlexCosta

Dairy Queen alum

Postby AlexCosta » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:32 am

Hey everyone, I too am a former employee of PIB. I worked at Dairy Queen for parts of three consecutitve summers from 2001-03. I'm planning on working at PIB again from May until when the island shuts down. I may not go DQ this time because the living conditions are horrible. Any suggestions?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:28 am

What are the living conditions like?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Return to “General Topics”