Former Island Employees

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

canada

Former Island Employees

Postby canada » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:38 pm

I was wondering if there were any other former PIB summer employees looking at this site. I used to work for Geo & June in 89, 90, and 91. Anyone else?

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:50 am

I've been working at the Boat House since 1989. Did you work at Frosty's or the Crescent?
pibpatty

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:16 pm

Hey pibpatty, so you work at the Boathouse eh?! What days do you usually work? I will stop down to see ya this summer when I am there!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:17 pm

Hi Mills,

I only work weekends, Friday night thur Sunday's. I'm an accountant during the week. I'm heading to the bay this weekend to do some ice fishing. I can't wait to be back "home". Stop in this summer when your up to the bay.
:)
pibpatty

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:26 pm

Will do Patty I only come up Thurs-Sundays so I will stop by and see ya! Should I just ask for Patty?

I will be there May 7th and 8th, will you be working that early?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:00 pm

Mills - The Boat House will probably open at the end of April. I usually start going up every weekend when the Round House opens in early April. Just ask for me when you stop in. Looking forward to meeting you. I've been reading everyone's messages for awhile but just registered recently.

pibpatty

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:10 pm

Hey pibpatty.... could you possibly find out the schedule for August entertainment? The website hasn't been updated, and no one has replied to my email, we are trying to get a weekend planned, and it would help if we knew when Jady Kurrent is playing at the Boathouse. BTW, welcome to the board... glad to see newbies joining in on the fun :)

141 more days... and yes, I'm counting already...LOL
WooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gthbkfn

Postby gthbkfn » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:09 pm

WoW! Kelly G, you have "bay fever" bad. :lol: I made a calander for a friend of mine starting in January, I made comments and countdown messages on it. I think they sould put a counter on the web site, although you are doing a good job of counting down for all of us.

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:59 pm

gthbkfn wrote:WoW! Kelly G, you have "bay fever" bad. :lol: .

You have NO Idea how bad!!! LOL I can't wait!!! 136!! I at least waited until we got into February to start the count down...and trust me, that was really hard for me to do... wait that is...lol

Smeech

Postby Smeech » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:21 pm

Hello Canada,
Are you from Wellington, Ontario?
Do you know anyone named "Apeman" or "Psychedelic Tim"?

Smeech

Smeech

Postby Smeech » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:40 pm

Patty,
I just wanted to say hi from sunny San Diego, California. Hope your having a good winter, and I'll see you this summer when I come to vist. I haven't been on the island much the last couple of years, so I'm glad to know there will always be at least a few familiar bartenders. I can count on you at the Boathouse and Paula at the Roundhouse. Take care,
Smeech

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:13 pm

Hey Smeech, good to hear from you. Stop in the Boat House when you make it to the island. I'll be going over every weekend starting April 3rd. You know you can count on me to still be working on the island. I'll tell Paula I heard from you. See ya soon.

Patty
pibpatty

admin1
Site Admin

Postby admin1 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:56 pm

Hey Patty, I can hardly wait for my first absolute and cranberry from my long time favorite bartender. Nice to see you in Las Vegas. Ed and I left the 4 queens with over $18K of THEIR money all in Blackjack. See ya soon.

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:09 pm

admin1 wrote:Hey Patty, I can hardly wait for my first absolute and cranberry from my long time favorite bartender. Nice to see you in Las Vegas. Ed and I left the 4 queens with over $18K of THEIR money all in Blackjack. See ya soon.

WOW!!!! GREAT JOB!!! I wish I could have won $18.00 when I was there...lol (I'm not a very good gambler...I like to keep my money...lol) But it's nice to hear others win, I like to think that your just getting it back for me. :P

islander

Hey Smeech

Postby islander » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:04 pm

:D Hey Smeech, Call me, we will be in Vegas 8/23 staying 4 nights. Any way you can make it up from SD for a night? Let me know.
Ruby

Return to “General Topics”