A gift from pbosak

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Mills

Post by Mills » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:29 pm

Yea, no pics only firsthand accounts only LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:31 pm

There we go again right into the gutter........................
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

mobay

Post by mobay » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:06 pm

Speaking of gutter, the photo collection has been updated with an additional 8 photos. 6 more from pbosak and the two from me I promised: The ducks, and Mills dancing with Santa.

After going through these, you'd think Mills was running a kissing both with the amount of females he posed with. I hope the village of PIB collected taxes on this operation!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

CabinGirl

Post by CabinGirl » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:34 pm

Oh, so I get to stake my claim on that area Mills?! Girls, I’ll do my best and report my findings ;) I agree, first-hand accounts are definitely better than pics (and no evidence that way)! Oh and if you want to see blushing, just give me a call. I blush way too easily!

BTW, how's the pic and the sig? I tried to make my posts more snazzy. 8)
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

CabinGirl

Post by CabinGirl » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:35 pm

ok, nevermind about the pic...Something's not working...

Mobay - like the new pics especially the ducks!
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

CabinGirl

Post by CabinGirl » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:54 pm

just kidding - got it working!
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

Taz

Post by Taz » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:39 am

Looks great.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:34 am

cabingirl, that is awesome you got your pictuer up!! Now I need to get one up too since my avatar timed out a while ago.

And heck yea you get to stake your claim!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

DINO

Post by DINO » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:39 am

Hola! Excuse me for stomping on your chit chat about boob sizes. I can't help but to notice that there are a few of you here in this topic who seem to know a bit about Put-In-Bay and I am in need of some tips. Just thought I'd ask the professionals. There are 4 rookies from So Cal coming to test the waters of this seemingly adult haven of fun. I'll post my question simply....What do we have to look forward to? Now, go on with the conversation about boobs. Please. Oh, Bullet, D....DD....nobody is measuring north of a C cup. They're just big after that. That's a good thing. See you in August.

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:41 am

WHen you do find out CabinGirl, you are more than welcome to PM me, or just email me from the email on the profile!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:49 am

Dino,

You have a lot of wild fun to look forward to putting it simply! I am not sure where you are staying, but make sure you walk around the docks and check out all the parties on the boats during the day that is the place to be as well as the pool party's at the Put-In-Bay resorts and Commodore hotel! They are open to the public and will have a good DJ on the weekends!

I would also reccommend renting a golf cart and or bikes and touring the island to check out the whole island. Going up in the Monument is a good bet too! If you like wine checking out the winery during the day is a wild time as well! Depending on the weekend you are going there is always bound to have something fun going on as well! Good luck and make sure you train good and hard b/c the alcohol flows for about 18-20 hours per day!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

mobay

Post by mobay » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:53 am

Bullet, D....DD....nobody is measuring north of a C cup. They're just big after that.

Speak for yourself Dino!! Some of us have big hands, and need to fill em up!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:55 am

Dino, most bars are open to 12:30 then everyone parties at the late night bars, a lot of people are gone on the ferry by this time so it's nice that everyone left goes to the few bars that are still open.
Are you staying on the island, if so where at?

It's a good time no matter what you do there but definitely check out the pool parties,,,as I didn't even know they existed the first time I was there.

Just prepare to drink and have a good time all day and all night,,,then wake up and do it all again.

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 pm

Shhhhh mobay I don't want the island 5.0 to know my little business I am working on dock A!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:12 pm

If you gutys notice I have 2 different pairs of red shorts on in those pics as well as a pair of black ones just to mix it up a little!!
Mills, from Cincinnati