A gift from pbosak

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:47 am

The girl with the writing all over her butt is one of Michelle's friends. We all went to the winery. She works for a liquor distributor and always mentions that she gets paid to be a professional wine taster. As you can see, she did a little too much tasting. That was her after two bottles....by herself. Funny thing is, she was totally out of it (as you can see), then just snapped out of it and went out that night. Of course she has not been back to the bay since. Ahhh, I love taking new people to the bay :twisted:

lake-erie-pirate

Postby lake-erie-pirate » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:55 am

Nothing better than a PIB virgin. Of any sort. lol
I've taken some real "party people" up there before and watched them pass out before midnight. Then, they never want to go back.
Most of my friends don't understand the whole Put-in-Bay thing. I kinda feel sorry for them.
8)

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:23 am

That was funny when she passed out in Paul's boat for a few hours, as you can see we had fun with the marker as she was passed out :lol: I don't think you can see by the picture, but I signed her inner thigh "Mills was here" and when she woke up my signature was the only one that she could not totally wipe off!!! I was grinding the marker that is so it would be there for a while!! She got married the following weekend, good stuff!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:31 am

I'll have to dig up the picture that shows your art work Mills.

I found some more pictures over the weekend that I'll get to Mobay. Captain Matt and Mr. Kay are in these pictures.

lake-erie-pirate

Postby lake-erie-pirate » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:39 am

These pics are cool. Makes me really anxious for warm weather again.

That girl is lucky her whole leg wasn't covered with graffitti.
Or other parts of her anatomy.

mobay

Postby mobay » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:47 am

That is a great idea though! Once I get my summer body I am going to have to spend a saturday getting girls to sign my chest!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:22 am

I have some pics also of all of us from Memorial day but they are on my college email which always manages to mess them up, I will send them to Mobay anyway and see if he can put them up there.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:13 am

mobay, I had some chicks signing my chest last summer at Mr. Ed's pool it was pretty funny!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:17 pm

Did they let you sign theirs?
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:50 pm

Well of course they did, that is why they signed mine :lol: !!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “General Topics”