A gift from pbosak

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:21 pm

Don't feel bad Cabin Girl, I don't know what a smoker movie is either. If I were to guess, I'd say it's an adult movie. Still see quite a few of those on the docks. They're not playing on any big sails though.

candita4

Postby candita4 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:25 pm

Smokers were very adult movies shot in 8 mm black and white showed on old time reel to reel projectors. Best part about them was no sound!

You youngsters are showing your age!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:34 am

Haha, should have guessed! I have lived a sheltered life :wink:

Thanks pbosak - I'm not the only one!
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

DINO

Postby DINO » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:50 am

Candita, when I finally get there, you and I will have to have some drinks together so you can tell me more about this smokers thing. I thought I had lived a life opposite of CabinGirl, but didn't know what a smoker was. I can go to sleep now. I learned something today!! My mom would be proud. Hey, what kind of family place is PIB if they show this stuff? Far be it for me to decline an invitation though.
No Longer a PIB Virgin

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:22 pm

You'd be surprised, it is very much a family place. I wouldn't take the kids to the docks though.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:54 pm

It is a good mix of family and party, depending on the times and places you are at.
Everyone is also really nice there, I have yet to see a fight or even an argument,,,well Captain Matt got into a fight with a booze bottle, but he had good reason, the bottle was empty. :D

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:32 pm

They keep this stuff well hidden from the families! Must require a special invitation :wink:
Becky & Adam
Seas the Bay

mobay

Postby mobay » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:00 pm

I got into an argument with a bouncer at the rear barrel, but he was a punk.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:58 pm

I would like to see Captain Matt get in a fight with a bottle... That would be funny
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:14 pm

I have seen very few fights, but the ones I have seen were all young kids that couldn't handle their alcohol. Everyone is up there for the same reason....to have fun. Luckily, the bouncers up there are great and the fights don't last long and the people are thrown out. Most of the fights I've seen have been at Mr Eds or the Boat house. Probably because the places get so crowded that people are constantly bumping into each other while they're walking around. Nothing against young college kids, but most of the fights I've seen have been with people around that age group. That being said, 99.99 % of the people regardless of age are great. (Don't mean to sound like an old fart).

freakin'hot

Postby freakin'hot » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:10 pm

Yeah - the whole idea of the Bay is to relax, get away from home and work, drink and make new friends...not get into bar fights! Unfortunately some people go up there looking for a fight - we heard some guys in a bar in Lakewood a couple of years ago who just got back from the Bay bragging about the fight they got into in Frosty. Losers.

mobay

Postby mobay » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:38 am

What were you doing in Lakewood? You should have been at Frosty's to see the fight for yourself!!!

lake-erie-pirate

Postby lake-erie-pirate » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:35 pm

Finally got to see the pics. Impressive.
Who is the young lady with the yellow and orange bikini in the first pic?
:wink:

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:40 pm

That is Michelle in the orange and yellow bikini. She is pbosak's girlfriend. That is me in the middle with my arm around her.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:10 pm

Who is the girl with the writing all over her leg and butt?
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Topics”