What would be the right thing????

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Who right in this situation, Matt and I, or some of our friends????

Captain Matt and Mister Kay
75%
Your friends are right, let them stay for free.
5%
I think Mr. Kay is really hot!!!!
20%

Total votes: 20

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:42 am

It's still so nice today, that I considered calling off... But then i realized i should save my days for Put In Bay!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:47 pm

I'm doing the same Nan.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:18 pm

Hey Gang!!!
I was reading the posts about the energy beer.... WELL, I was out last Thursday, and the one bar was giving away 16oz cans of "SPARK"... there was regular, and lite. All I can say is... WOW!!! This is a PIB drink for me! I plan on getting some and bringing it with incase it hasn't made its way over yet. It reminds me of the "Monster" energy drink... I drink the Blue... and I also had the "lite" for the "SPARKS" . I liked it...LOTS!!! I just can't have as many(5or6), I'm not sure if I had a hang over, or an extreme caffeine down. I didn't know what kind of "hair of the dog" I needed...another alcohol drink...or another energy drink...lol But, I think for the Bay, having a few will do well!
I'm not sure if I'm talking about the same drink, cuz I can't recall who makes it... but I thought it was Bud.

133 days and counting!!!!!!
ENJOY!!!
Kelly :)

LisaMO

budweiser energy drink

Postby LisaMO » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:34 am

Well, now i have about a dozen people requesting BE, they like it better than redbull, and now that i realized that it contains 4.8% alcohol, all by it self, it suddenly tastes al lil better to me also. I think its just the Jager i`ve not yet acquired a taste for.
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:01 pm

I ran into someone drinking Sparks and they said it tasted fruity. I looked at the can and it said it had 6% alcohol. I didn't catch who made it. He said he liked it. It looked to me like he was enjoying it pretty good.
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:35 pm

I will have to be on the lookout for both, B^E is the Budweiser one, I don't know who makes sparks.
I had a few too many vodka and redbulls and Bicardi-0 and redbull bombs this weekend, too much energy.

Good times though.

I guess the energy drink people don't want to bring it up here to Michigan until we thaw out.

Osumama5

Sparks

Postby Osumama5 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:21 pm

We drink Sparks all the time! Definately doesn't take much to get you drunk and keep you up all night. 3-4 are ususally enough for me! They sell them individually for $1.99, or in 4 packs for 5.99... it's an orange colored drink...tastes like an energy drink, VERY sweet...Almost tastes like a pixie stick was poured into each can. But once you get used to it, it's pretty good. They are just now starting to tell them in more locations.. Here in Columbus they only sold them at one gas station on the OSU campus for the longest time.
Still drunk...will I ever recover??

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:25 am

That explains why the guy's teeth were orange when he smiled.
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:10 pm

I might be sticking to vodka and tonics and budweiser beer.

simplywet70

Re: Sparks

Postby simplywet70 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:28 pm

Osumama5 wrote:We drink Sparks all the time! Definately doesn't take much to get you drunk and keep you up all night.

UP all night ?!?!?!?!? about time someone invented something to aid in that!

Kelly G

Postby Kelly G » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:31 pm

SW70... That's why I said it's a GREAT PIB drink... keeps ya going.

And Osumama... I kinda learned my lesson that night, and you are right...3-4 is good... no need for more...lol well, maybe by saturday at the bay, maybe 5-6! (especially when you get there on Thursday!)

Mr K....you have to try it!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:30 pm

Tried the b^E this weekend,,,,I liked it,,,it is not beer though, it's an energy drink and good stuff in my book. I also like Redbull straight and budweiser if that gives you any ideas of my tastes. I could see myself adding a little vodka for an extra kick though,,,probably orange.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:33 pm

I drink redbull straight all the time... Recently, it's been the only thing to keep me awake through all this crap... but, on the weekends, i add the cherry vodka to it... much better!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:54 pm

Smirnoff twist Orange and Red Bull, good stuff.

Absolut mandarin if you can afford it.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:12 pm

i'm a big fan of the three olives cherry... infact, i just got a brand new bottle of it along with the big bacardi!

Return to “General Topics”