Bullette's Dad

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:45 pm

Ok, so I posted twice...Oopsss...
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:35 pm

It's ok... we all have done it... Don't you know about the jet ski rentals! lol... Anyway, just wanted to give a quick update on the family... I'm finally 100% healed... yay... drinks have been flowing...

On the other hand, dad's hair has been falling out, and I just found out that my mom shaved his head today.... She says that he looks like uncle fester, especially when he rolls his eyes back in his head... It was a pretty rough day yesterday. But, we were all strong, and I cleared up the tears before I got over there... He goes for round two of Chemo tomorrow... So i'm hoping this is going to help him...

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:49 pm

Bullette, we are all pulling for your dad and Happy Holidays! Now there is nothing wrong with a bald man LOL!! You know it is the in thing and all that is why I shave my head!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:19 am

Nothing wrong at all with a bald man! I just got off the phone with him... They re-admitted him to the hospital this week while he undergoes Chemo, cause he's not healthy enough to travel back and forth... Thank god we live so close to the Cleveland Clinic... I'm gonna visit him tonight, and pray i don't see old men in diapers this time... Not my idea of a good day!... lol... Thanks again for all of your prayers!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:24 am

I know Bullette, I was just trying to cheer you up is all. I am also pulling for you not to have to see old men in diapers tonight!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:28 am

I know you were, and it worked! i'm in a great mood today... He sounded great on the phone... wasn't even complaining about the food... The worst for old men in diapers is my mom's work... She works at a nursing home... that's not a pretty sight!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:07 am

Bullette:
Glad to see that your in a good mood and that your dad sounded better. I know I'm a couple days late, but hey, better late than never I suppose. Anywayz, hope all goes well with everything, and your in my thoughts and prayers. And oh my god, 7 freakin months until I see the bay again!!!!
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:20 pm

Thanks Lavonne! I'm very excited to be getting a Livestrong bracelet from a guy in Florida. I have another 10 on the way to me in the mail... I'm very much excited... They were able to take dad out for New years eve... Me on the other hand, on my way home from dinner, got a flat... I know it's totally cliche! luckily I was with a cute guy to change it for me... Dad's CT scan is next monday... I will have results for you all by then...Hope you had a great new year!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:56 am

Bullette:
Hope you had a great new year as well!!!!!! That goes for everyone really. Bullette, I'm am TOTALLY wishing you a better year with WEDDINGS and your father!!!!!! =c)

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:53 pm

no weddings here... that was all last summer... hopefully, nobody will be springing one on me... and if they do, i shouldn't be in one... lord knows i can't take another one... although, i have tons of dresses!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:09 pm

Lavonne your avatar quit on you.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:08 am

I'm not sure if the other post went through, it signed me out automatically. Anywayz, I said to Taz, thanks for letting me know. I noticed that my avatar went out a few days ago when I signed on and that my bulldog was cute. But my real one, Chubs, is much more cuter. And, I also said, good lookin out Taz...

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:53 am

Taz,
I fixed it for you!! That's not what my puppies colors are, but that's what she looks like. Although she has it where her teeth stick out. Oh yeah, and I updated my quote!!!! Just an FYI for ya

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:35 pm

I still doesn't look right to me, I may be wrong though?
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:44 am

Taz,
Ok, smartbutt. I think it only gave a day for it to preview or something. How rude. It was really cute!!! I'll have to find another one sometime. Oh well, better luck next time I guess!!!!

Return to “General Topics”