Bullette's Dad

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:26 pm

SO sorry Bullette. Try to keep some faith...you will make it through this. We're here for you...

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:44 pm

Keep your head up and things will work out for the best!!! Gotta believe!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:35 pm

Another bout of bad news... I just got a call from one of my friends... My other friends dad passed away today... Captain Matt met her, her name is Christy. She lost her mom 6 years ago on her birthday to cancer... I'm really starting to think that this year needs to end soon... it hasn't been good from the start... I hope i'm the only one this has happened to....
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

pureamy

Postby pureamy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:53 pm

Just remember to embrace every moment and live your life to the fullest. If you have faith and believe.....you will be carried through the troubled times. Ever read the "Footprints" poem?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:32 pm

New update again...I just found out today that the cancer has spread to his liver and lymph nodes... Luckily, it hasn't made it to his brain... We are going to be lucky to hold on to him for a year... His first run on chemo is Monday... There is no way that he will ever be cancer free due to his diseased heart... Thanks again for all of your prayers... Just keep them coming...

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:52 pm

I am sorry to hear about your father, I know it has to be very tough, my best friend just lost her aunt to cancer 3 weeks ago.
I'll have to by you a big drink to start the new year off better.

candita4

Postby candita4 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:04 pm

Bullette.

Please keep us posted on your health.

The crew of the candita4.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:39 am

ok... here we are the morning after an all nighter... First night back on the town, but only 2 jager bombs... gotta be careful... Afterall, i was rushed to the ER last Tuesday because my throat broke open.. I had emergency surgery at 1030p. I was bleeding like crazy, and they had to re-cauterize my throat... They also had to pump my stomach for all the blood that I had swallowed... yes, it was nasty, but i had no choice! I was admitted over night, and released by noon... i'm doing better now, and moving up onto solid foods slowly but surely... I'm returning to work tomorrow... with no sleep and the browns game today, i think i'm going to hurt! DAd is back in the hospital... Couldn't stand to share the spotlight with me... They think he had a heart attack.. His heart is a-fib, so they will shock it back into place on monday, then he comes home... His chemo will start back in 2-3 weeks... he has his good days and bad...I have my friend lined up for when i'm able to cry about this, and she's going to sit with me and a huge pizza and let me cry! it's good to have friends...

I'll keep you all posted as more is available!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:03 am

Bullette:
Hey girl. If we would happen to run into each other this upcoming season, I'm definatly buying you a huge drink!!! Sorry to hear the bad news on your dad!!! You and your family our in my thoughts and prayers. Although I've not met you (yet) with this board it seems like you get a feel for the person and you sorta feel like you know them and you have a special bond with them. Anywayz, your being thought of on this end and keep your chin up and keep with the Faith!!!!!
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:46 pm

Oh yeah, we'll get plenty of drinking done... I just got home from the ER again... I swear I should get frequent flier miles for the ambulance rides! hot EMT's again though.... doing fine, no surgery this time... I should be back to normal really soon.... don't worry, i'll be thinking of all of you and put in bay when i'm getting shnockered this weekend!

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:17 am

Bullette,
You need to get schnockered (or however you spell it)!!!! You know you just keep getting the squad called to your house so you can check out the hott EMT's...Oh well, I'm married to one as well as a firefighter. I get it all and he's hott too!!!! Anywayz, I just wanted to get that in. Hope all is well!!!!!!
~Drink what you want, Drink what your able. But if your drinkin with me, you'll be under the table~

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:08 am

WOW Lavonne you have 2 husbands?!!! How do you handle 2 at the same time???
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:16 pm

That's the way to go! Unfortunately, I know what she means though... i would love to have two husbands though...

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:17 pm

Mills,
My hubby is an EMT and a FIREFIGHTER!!!!!!! Silly

Lavonne

Postby Lavonne » Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:33 am

Mills,
Bullette has it right. No, I don't have two hubby's, just one but he is a combo of FF/EMT!!!!! You are silly!!!

Return to “General Topics”