Bullette's Dad

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Captain Morgan

Postby Captain Morgan » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:07 pm

Bullette- I've been lurking here from time to time and have read the updates on your Father's condition. I lost my Father to cancer when I was 21 years old. That was 30 years ago. You are right about the pain of loosing a parent. Especially at a fairly young age. Although I don't post here much these days, and you don't know me from Adam, I just wanted to tell you that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and family. Keep the faith girl. Everyone says that the pain gets better with time? Well, I can tell you that it does! But the memories last FOREVER!
Peace- Captain Morgan

Steph

Postby Steph » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:09 pm

having just gone through some similar things with different family members my heart, thoughts and prayers and with your Mom, you and your family.

jojolion

Postby jojolion » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:50 pm

Thoughts are with you Bullette....

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri May 06, 2005 2:49 pm

So no real update on my dad as of lately... They do want to turn off his defibrillator so that his heart will not be "jump started" next time... He just got back home monday from a 2 week stay at the Clinic... it's becoming routine. However, I was in the process of working on my condo to sell for the funeral costs and stuff. We sold it in a record 2 days! yippee.. My credit cards also get paid off in the mean time. so i'll be partying it up this Memorial day for sure! Can't wait to see you all there!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Return to “General Topics”