PIB Bachelor Parties!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

KoziBay

PIB Bachelor Parties!

Postby KoziBay » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 am

I am hosting my first bachelor party on July 4th 2011 weekend. I am a military guy and, am driving in from Washington DC. I am not that familiar with the island, or its deals/ideas for bachelor parties. I plan on having around 12 guys, so if anyone has any ideas they can throw my way, it would be greatly appreciated.

chucksberg

Re: PIB Bachelor Parties!

Postby chucksberg » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Do you have a place to stay yet? Better hurry they fill up fast on holiday weekends and have 3 day minimums so try and make a weekend of it! Mr.Eds is the best place during the day. The pool behind Ed's is called Mist and is a great time. Hit up the DJ and he will call your buddy out a few times.

At night I would just start at the boathouse and work my way around to the roundhouse, Frostys, Ed's again, Maybe the beer barrel, Mohito Bay, Tonys, Hooligans and last stop Brewery or Level 2. After they all close head to Cameo for some late night pizza.

Girls are at all the stops. Some more than others.

Have fun!

KoziBay

Postby KoziBay » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 am

Yeah, I reserved a house at Island Club rentals. They only charged us for 2 nights... I think because July 4th is on a Monday this year. I was wondering if there were Bachelor Party specific that people do.

gomer

Postby gomer » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 am

Been there for a few bachelor party and just guy weekends. Nothing specific for bachelor parties. I would just let it be known you have a bachelor via shirt or something and it will take care of itself from there. There are so many bachelorette parties going on the craziness will take care of itself. If you want to torture him a bit I would take him to the Fish Bowl and make him take a couple of those down. The Put in Bay Resort pool on Saturday afternoons is pretty great as well. Honestly from all the pool scenes I have been to they are all great. Some allow you to rent cabanas so you can have your own place to hang. One of the pools when you rent the cabana comes with a hot tub as well. Believe me you will have no problem having a great time.

KoziBay

Postby KoziBay » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 am

I have it pretty much set up now... Any advice on where to get a stripper from?

Return to “General Topics”