ICE 2010 !!!

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Bryan

ICE 2010 !!!

Postby Bryan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Spent the weekend at Middle Bass this weekend and the ice has made a great come back this week! Even managed to ride my 4 wheeler to PIB but wouldn't you know it...the Round House and Ed's was closed! :)

Mills

Re: ICE 2010 !!!

Postby Mills » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:43 am

Great pics Bryan except for the Steelers ice shanty!! LOL!! You can really see where the ice had melted a few weeks ago and then re-froze in your picture of the 4 wheeler.

My question is what is the requirements for a car to drive across? I think I remember you saying 4 inches for a man to walk in and 6 inches for a 4 wheeler. But cannot remember for a car?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:40 pm

I dont remember it anymore, I googled it. If I can find it again I'll let you know.
Remember the dog with the Steelers collar? The shanty belongs to the same family! :lol:

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:21 am

Yes I do remember that dog he wanted to maul me since I was wearing a Bengals sweatshirt and hat :shock:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “General Topics”