Put in Bay Villas

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

gomer

Put in Bay Villas

Postby gomer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Whats up everyone? Haven't been on here in awhile, looks like the board slowed down later in the summer. Well anyway hope someone can help me out. I was bored and thinking about PIB and bummed with how far away my next trip is. I decided to check out the website for Put in Bay Resort since I stay there every year. Well I see they are opening something new called Put in Bay Villas with villas for 10 or 8 people. Does anyone have any information on these? They claim the balconies have views of the pool and hot tub but not really sure how that is possible since they say they are across the street. Anyway i am pretty sure I am going to rent one of those this year just to check it out but trying to gather as much info as possible beforehand. Hope all is well my fellow Bayers.

admin1
Site Admin

Re: Put in Bay Villas

Postby admin1 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 pm

There were houses across the street that have been torn down (a yellow and a white one) and the porches of each of the villas are elevated about 5 feet so you can see the pool area. On the second floor, the front bedroom also has a balcony that you can see the pool area. For more information please visit http://www.putinbayvillas.comThanks

Return to “General Topics”