New To This Site and NEVER BEEN TO PIB

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

nanci302

Re: New To This Site and NEVER BEEN TO PIB

Postby nanci302 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 pm

admin1 wrote:http://www.putinbayresort.com Will do 2 night stays for the remaining rooms. Book soon, not much left! See you at the BAY!!

actually i just tried that site for july 24th for 2 nights with 4-8 adults and it would not let me..
Nanci

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:29 pm

I will be there Memorial Day weekend!!

What we usually do is the week before we go we set up a time and place to meet usually Saturday afternoon to all get together, meet, and of course have drinks 8) So make sure you check the board especially the week before your trip for a "Board meeting" time and place, usually Mr. Ed's tiki pool!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

nanci302

Postby nanci302 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:31 pm

look me up on myspace....www.myspace.com/nanci2186
Nanci

nanci302

Postby nanci302 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

I have tried that site for the hotel with the 2 night stays and it said not allowed that weekend requires a 3 night stay. Can someone please help?
Nanci

nanci302

Postby nanci302 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Mind you these were taken off my cell phone.. not my best either post more soon

Nanci

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Mills wrote:I will be there Memorial Day weekend!!

What we usually do is the week before we go we set up a time and place to meet usually Saturday afternoon to all get together, meet, and of course have drinks 8) So make sure you check the board especially the week before your trip for a "Board meeting" time and place, usually Mr. Ed's tiki pool!!

Mills, are you gonna stop over to my boat for some drinks? I'll have plenty of Capt & Diet and Pabst Blue Ribbon! :D

chucksberg

Postby chucksberg » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 pm

I don't think Eds Tiki pool will be ready until early June.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 am

Bryan wrote:
Mills wrote:I will be there Memorial Day weekend!!

Mills, are you gonna stop over to my boat for some drinks? I'll have plenty of Capt & Diet and Pabst Blue Ribbon! :D

Stop over??? Heck I will be with you LOL!! :lol: We will have to go boat hopping and catch up with everyone from last year 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

nanci302

Postby nanci302 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:07 am

I want to come up there memorial day weekend but thats too soon to get a room can i stay with one of you lol? Just kidding.
Nanci

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 am

nanci302 wrote:I want to come up there memorial day weekend but thats too soon to get a room can i stay with one of you lol? Just kidding.

Nanci, try this...
www.middlebassrentals.com
It's on Middle Bass and only a quick 10 min boat ride away. The Sonny S should be running by then till 1 am.

Did you check the camp ground at PIB? Even if camping isn't your thing, borrow a mini van and you got yourself a budget RV! :D I have stayed there in the past and they do has pretty clean showers for a camp ground.

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 am

I have camped before at the private campground on Langram Rd. which was not too bad. If my memory is rtight it was about $30 per night.
Mills, from Cincinnati

chucksberg

Postby chucksberg » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Who needs a place to stay......close down the bars, head to the brewery until they throw you out, grab a cab to the "party barn" "Mills can tell you all about that place" stay there till about 5:30, walk or grab a cab back into town, hit Frostys for breakfast and crash on a blanket in the park for a few hours. The park has showers and clean bathrooms for the boaters and public, lockers if you need to stash something.

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 am

Chuck is right as long as you don't attempt to sleep in the park between midnight and sunrise the cops won't bother you!!

Ahh the good old party barn!! All that is missing is the midgets :shock:
Mills, from Cincinnati

gomer

Postby gomer » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:12 am

A couple questions here. Mills you keep referring to the party barn. I remember you saying on here you went to some crazy late night party last year and had some highlights from it that I would definitely want to be involved in. Is this a place you can just show up or do you need to know someone there or what? I definitely want to check it out on my trip this year for a late night. Also whats the deal with the docks? This will be my 6th annual trip to the bay and we stay in the PIB Resort. I have never ventured down to the docks to do a little partying but I would like to try to this year just to change it up a bit. Never want to just crash in on people though. I mean are people on their boats cool with people just showing up down there? Just wondering.

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Well the party barn is a a private house so I doubt they would simply allow anyone to come. The reason I was invited is I am friends with one of the bands "The Menu's" that perform on the island 6x per summer and since I was drinking with them I was also invited to go.

As for the docks that is definitely more open to everyone. I would not say just walk on anyones boat and start partying, but chances are you might meet some boaters and get an invitation. If you are with good looking girls that definitely ups your chaces big time LOL!!! :D My suggestion would be to walk around the docks with 2-3 girls and I bet you will get that invitation.....
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “General Topics”