New To This Site and NEVER BEEN TO PIB

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

nanci302

Re: New To This Site and NEVER BEEN TO PIB

Postby nanci302 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 pm

okay guys no one needs to beg me to for someone to walk around with lol ill do it just for you all even though i dont know any of you lol. See taking one for the team lol just messing.
Nanci

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 am

Looks like gomer has a partner in crime LOL!! :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Yeah, I don't know about just walking onto someone's boat without an invitation, that might piss some people off.
But definitely walk around and chat up people and I am sure you will get an invite. The nice thing about the boats is that it's really the only place you can drink on the island other than the bars or your own hotel room. No walking around and drinking at PIB, although I may have seen it happen before... :D

Mills, if you guys and Bryan and whom ever else want to stop by just let me know as the weekends get closer so I can let you know which boat we decide to take and what dock we are planning on going. I think as of now we only have 3 boats going, so Bryan let me know if you want us to try and save you the 4th spot....that is if you will be getting there later then us as we won't be there until about noon on Saturday.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Sounds good Mr. Kay we are looking forward to catching up over a dozen drinks LOL!! We went out with Bryan this past weekend in his hometown and we trained real hard for bay season at the local bars which was a blast :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

gomer

Postby gomer » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Hey I appreciate you guys looking out. Not sure if I will remember to swing down by there since we get so loaded during the day. Also I usually roll up with a bunch of buddies, celebrating a couple bachelor parties this year. Not so sure I will be able to convince any of them to go out and meet girls and then bring them down to the docks to other guys. Lol. Sounds like a lot of fun on the docks though.

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Thanks for the raft up invite Mr Kay, I dont know if they will let my 21 foot boat tie off you guys' 30+ footers, so I'll probably just go to the inner finger of A dock with the smaller boats. What Dock are you going to?

Mills, that was one helluva party last Sat wasn't it! I bet Darlene the gas station lady had wild dreams about you! :lol:

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm

BTW...if anyone (Mills, I know you'll be there! :D ) from this board wants to stop on over to my boat for a drink and shoot the bull, just drop on by.
21 foot Rinker Cuddy Cabin named the "Thirsty Turtle" more than likely on A dock (closest to the Boardwalk), just look for the drunks! :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:30 am

Bryan wrote: Mills, that was one helluva party last Sat wasn't it! I bet Darlene the gas station lady had wild dreams about you! :lol:

Oh my I forgot about the lady who thinks I am a stripper LOL!! :shock: :? Anything to help out the locals :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Bryan, if you pull up to the putside of us they will let you in. The 33 footer we are going to put on the wall, then maybe the 27 and then my 29 footer. They will let you go on the end, however we won't get there until noon on Saturday, however we might be able to fanaggle soemthing around to move you.

It would be nice to be next to eachother, but whatever happens happens though, i will be sure to stop by either way!

We have been staying on C dock lately as A is usually full by the time we get there. However, some boats might leave Friday and then they will probably grab A. Like I said we will know more the closer it gets!!!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah we'll have to play it by ear the closer it gets.
Also, if the weather is less favorable, I'll more than likely leave the boat at Middle Bass and ride the Sonny S over and go back home that night.

nanci302

Postby nanci302 » Sun May 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey all.. Long time no chat been way busy with my 4th set of classes for school and just being 22 sometimes can be CRAZY! Well with the recent economy situation of the auto industry I will not be making it to put in bay this year. If you all dont live too far away was thinking about going to Froggys at Indian Lake this summer. Its a bar with a swim up pool. Check it out. http://froggys-online.com/ ....well let me know what up..can rent cabins and etc pretty cheap too
Nanci

Return to “General Topics”